Dues and Obligations
Membership Invoices and Payments
Renewal notices are usually sent to all members by Jan 25th. Payment is due by March 30th. Reminders will be emailed 20 days and 5 days prior to March 30th. Payments made after March 30th will be charged a $25 late charge. Membership fees may be paid by logging into your account and making a payment through our secure online payment gateway.
Family Changes and Babysitters
- For changes in the family, please complete the online Update Account Form
- A nanny/babysitter may be added to a family’s membership for a fee of $75 per babysitter. To add babysitter, login to your account and make your selection on the Payments screen.
- “Non-family-member children” may not be added to your membership. They may be admitted as guests.
- As a member-owned and member run club, we rely on member volunteers to assist with the many tasks required to open, close and maintain the swim club.
- There is one work day before the pool opens and possibly another work day in the fall after the pool closes.
- Special work days may be held during the summer and will be announced by email.
- If a member has a specific skill, for example, carpenter, electrician, landscaper, please contact the Club. We will definitely utilize your skill during one of the work days.
Terminating Your Membership
To terminate your membership at Wedgewood, complete the online Bond Redemption Form and return the original bond to Wedgewood Swim Club, P.O. Box 614, West Chester, PA 19381-0614.
Bond refunds will be mailed based on the following criteria:
- According to our bylaws, a new member’s bond will be replaced with the terminating family’s bond.
- Article 2 Section E.VII states “A member may withdraw from the Club at any time by submitting bond and written notice to the Treasurer. The face value of the Bond (minus any outstanding charges) shall be refunded when the membership is replaced. The Board, at its discretion, may purchase membership bond of resigning members at face value.”